We help your realize your dream of owning your own home at competitive rates and flexible repayments from anywhere in South Sudan.
- Joint income from spouse, siblings & children will be considered in assessing repayment ability
- Flexible terms for construction loans
- Mortgage Protection Insurance (MPI) cover limit up to Kes.18M without need for medical checkup, retrenchment cover and social perils cover included
- Flexible repayment terms when assessing ability to repay (joint, rental and alternative incomes will be considered)
- Competitive interest rates
- Access to all other KCB banking products (e.g. overdrafts, credit cards, current, savings and investment accounts)
- Proof of income
- Proof that you can meet the 20% financing and other related costs e.g. Stamp duty, lawyers fee, valuation report etc.
- Ability to repay must be evident
- Valuation report
- Copy of title deed.
- Completed application form
- Copy of identification document being either ID or passport
- Three recent color photographs
- Account statement for the last 6 months
- KCB Bank Account.
- Sale agreement duly signed by both parties.
- Evidence of stated own contribution
- Certified Statements from other Banks will be requested, minimum of 6 months