Secure your child’s financial future. Start saving for them now
- Minimum opening balance of USD 100 or equivalent for a Foreign Currency account
- Access to over the counter service in KCB premium banking centers (KCB Advantage Centers)
- Access to dedicated relationship Manager
- Four withdrawals per annum (once every three months) to encourage saving.
- No restrictions on deposits into account
- No account maintenance charges
- Available in major foreign currencies: USD, Euro, GBP or Local currencies: KES, BIF, UGS, TZS, RWF, SDG
- Competitive interest renewable quarterly
- Letter of employment, Utility bill or any document identifying residential address (not more than 3 months old).
- Burundian passport or Dual passport
- Notarized documentation done by your Embassy, Notary Public, current banker
- Proof of income
- Must reside abroad
- One coloured passport size photo taken against white background
Rates & Fees
- Minimum opening balance of USD 100 or equivalent for Local Currency Account.